14 Days Tsavo East Tsavo West Amboseli Lake Manyara Serengeti Ngorongoro Crater Tarangire and Zanzibar Beach Holiday
- Day 01 Nairobi Tsavo East
Pick up from your hotel in the morning drive to Tsavo East national pack which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions Dinner and over night at Nguria Safari Lodge
Day 02 Tsavo East
Early morning game drive game drive return back to Lodge for breakfast . after breakfast Full day spend in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo and a visit Via Aruba Dam . Meals and overnight at Voi Safari Lodge
Day 03 Tsavo West - Amboseli
Early breakfast, then proceed for a morning game drive with a visit of Mzima Springs, where you can see hippos and fish in a crystalline clear water. There are possibilities of seeing crocodiles and monkeys. Later proceed to Amboseli National park arriving in time for lunch and check in at Amboseli Sentrim/sopa Lodge. Afternoon game drive within the Amboseli which lies at the floors of Mount Kilimanjaro
Day 04 Amboseli National Park
- A full day in this photogenic park. Morning and afternoon game drives.
- Amboseli National Park offers you the best opportunity of seeing the critically endangered black rhino, along with a spectacular range of wildlife. The area's low and well-munched vegetation also ensures that animals are easy to spot. Lions can easily be found and can occasionally be watched stalking their prey. Buffalo, cheetah, gazelle, hyena, jackal, wildebeest, zebra, and baboon are just some of the animals that can be encountered at Amboseli.
Day 05. Amboseli -Via-Namanga-Lake Manyara
- After breakfast, we drive into Tanzania via the Namanga border. We also pass through Arusha for lunch and proceed to Lake Manyara National park with Regardless of the direction we approach Manyara from, the view is always fantastic. Dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara Serena lodge
Lake Manyara's game includes good numbers of elephant, buffalo and wildebeest along with plenty of giraffe. Also prolific in number are zebra, waterbuck, warthog and impala. You may need to search a little harder for the small and relatively shy Kirk's dik-dik, and klipspringer on the slopes of the escarpment.
Day 06 Lake Manyara -Serengeti
After breakfast depart for Serengeti National Park, en-route game drive, picnic lunch and afternoon a short game drive in Serengeti Park, dinner and overnight Serengeti Serena Lodge.
Day07 Serengeti National Park
After breakfast full day in Serengeti National Park (early morning, mid and afternoon game drives), dinner and overnight Sereneti Serena Lodge.
Day 08 Serengeti -Ngoro Ngoro Crater
After breakfast descend in to the Crater floor for full day game drive with parked lunches , dinner and overnight at Ngoro Ngoro Sopa Lodge.
Day 09 Ngoro Ngoro Crater-Tarangire
After breakfast drive to Tarangire. Afternoon game drive, meals and overnight at Tarangire Sopa Lodge.
Zebra, wildebeest, cape buffalo, thomsons gazelle, fringe eared oryx and hartebeest (also called kongoni) can be seen in large numbers during the dry
Day 10 Tarangire - Arusha-Zanzibar
Break the camp soon after breakfast and proceed to Arusha – Lunch at Arusha Hotel and transfer to the air port to board an afternoon flight to Zanzibar , on arrival, our representative will meet you and transfer you to Ocean paradise beach resort to start your beach vacation
Optional Zanzibar beach safari Extension
Day 13/14/15 : Zanzibar
Days spent sunbathing and relaxing at the beach hotel
Day 16 : Zanzibar – Nairobi
Morning spent on your own then transfer to the airport to board a flight to Nairobi arriving in good connecting time with your home bound flight
Contact us for pricing
Tour Price includes:
- Transport in a Tour vans in Kenya /4x4 Safari Land cruiser in Tanzania
- Accommodation in lodges specified above on full board basis in a twin
-Return airport transfers in Nairobi
- Game drives/ Park entrance fees, crater fees/conservation fees where applicable
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- 4 night’s accommodations at Ras Michamvi Beach Resort. on Half board basis – ie Breakfast and Dinner
- 1 litre Mineral water per person per day while on safari
- 1 night hotel accommodations in Nairobi on Bed and breakfast basis
- 1 night accommodations in Arusha on Half Board basis.
- Return airport transfers in Zanzibar
Tour Price Excludes
-Personal travel insurance
- Personal effects
- Kenya/Tanzania Visas
- Extras not mentioned above
- Zanzibar airport departure taxes US$ 20 per person
- hotel accommodations in Nairobi after the safari